4375 Bridgeview Drive
Great opportunity to own a spacious mid-century home in the perfect Oakmore location. Stroll through the garden oasis and enter the main level with vaulted ceilings, skylights, outdoor deck, and sunny SW facing views. Enjoy the flexible floor plan with 2+Br/2 Ba on the main level, plus additional living space or a 1 Br/1 Ba in-law on the lower level. Excellent ADU potential with a separate side entry and kitchenette. So many extras including a separate laundry room, workshop space, storage areas, and a huge garage. Amazing location that is literally steps to Rocky’s market and the Bridgeview trailhead that leads to 3 different East Bay parks for miles of hiking, biking and dog-walking. Simply a must see!
- 2,624 Square feet (per public record) - See the provided Floor Plan for layout and bonus spaces. There's a lot of bonus!
- 6,240 Sqft Lot - Unique lot shape that has a main entry from Bridgeview, bottom of lot connects to the end of a cul-de-sac on Arden Place. The long driveway and garage enter from this road and Rocky's Market is steps away!
- 3 beds / 3 baths (per public record)
- Garden like oasis with mature landscaping, pathways and hardscape throughout.
- Main Level - 2 beds / 2 baths plus an office space. Glorious skylights, valuted ceilings, and open living area on the main level.
- 2 outdoor decks and private courtyard area at front main entry.
- Lower Level - Currently configured as an in-law with 1 bed / 1 bath. Has a separate entry on sideyard and a kitchenette.
- Excellent ADU potential with separate side entrance and is part of the primary structure (not secondary)- Buyer to verify ADU requirements with city of Oakland.
- Laundry room with lots of room to fold clothes and storage.
- Bonus room off of Laundry area with large workshop and storage plus a 1/2 bath.
- Huge Garage plus workshop space.
- Long driveway at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac on Arden Place.
- Steps to Rocky's market and the Oakmore strip. There is a rotating door of food trucks that setup in the parking lot there. Amazing!
- Live an outdoor inspired lifestyle! Bridgeview trailhead is steps away at the end of Bridgeview. This leads to the trifecta of East Bay parks (Dimond, Juaquin Miller, and Redwood). Excellent Hiking, Mountain Biking, and Dog Walking.
Sunday September 23, 2018 1:30-4:30
Sunday September 30, 2018 1:30-4:30
Monday September 24, 2018 10-1pm
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Billy Witort
Realty AdvocatescalDRE# 01921115510.557.4537 direct